VOTE MAURA KENNEDY-SMITH FOR LANSING TOWN JUSTICE
November 6, 2018 General Election
- Nineteen years’ experience as an attorney
- Currently serves as the Principal Court Attorney to the Honorable Joseph R. Cassidy, Tompkins County Court Judge and Acting Supreme Court Justice.
- Native of Tompkins County
- Represented hundreds of clients in the types of cases that are heard in Lansing Town Court: landlord/tenant proceedings, misdemeanor criminal proceedings, and small claims actions.
- Extensive familiarity with services in the community available to court clients.
- Integrity, fairness, patience and compassion.
- Right experience. Right temperament.
“I want to give back to our community by bringing my knowledge and experience to the position of Lansing Town Justice. My entire legal career has been devoted to public service. It would be an honor to continue this by serving our community as Lansing Town Justice.”