VOTE MAURA KENNEDY-SMITH FOR LANSING TOWN JUSTICE
November 6, 2018 General Election
- Nineteen years’ experience as an attorney
- Currently serves as the Principal Court Attorney to the Honorable Joseph R. Cassidy, Tompkins County Court Judge and Acting Supreme Court Justice.
- Native of Tompkins County
- Represented hundreds of clients in the types of cases that are heard in Lansing Town Court: landlord/tenant proceedings, misdemeanor criminal proceedings, and small claims actions.
- Extensive familiarity with services in the community available to court clients.
- Integrity, fairness, patience and compassion.
- Right experience. Right temperament.
“I want to give back to our community by bringing my knowledge and experience to the position of Lansing Town Justice. My entire legal career has been devoted to public service. It would be an honor to continue this by serving our community as Lansing Town Justice.”
“We have known Maura for years. We have been extremely impressed with her ability, intelligence, and dedication. She will make a great Judge.”
– John and Mary Gutenberger
“We support Maura Kennedy-Smith for town justice because of her strong legal background and experience and her sincere desire to invest in, and contribute to, our community.”
– Maureen Cowen and Dale Baker
“I’m voting for Maura because she’s a lawyer, experience counts, and I want the best for our community. She understands the law and will treat people fairly.”
– Marilyn Farmer